Custom PC Builder for WooCommerce
Create a product listing page that allows your customers to select components of computer, filter attributes, see estimated costs before deciding to put all of them in the cart
✔ Products sold by license/domain
✔ Update forever
✔ Support you to install
- Wordpress 5.0 above
- WooCommerce 3.2 above
- PHP 7.2.5 above
- Access Plugins left menu bar in admin.
- Select Add new in the Plugin submenu.
- Click the Upload Plugin button.
- Upload the nk-custom-pc-builder.zip file you downloaded earlier
- Activate Plugin
Enter the full product category (Product Category) of WooCommerce
Enter the full data of the product attribute (Product Attribute) of WooCommerce
Full data entry of products (Product) of WooCommerce
Go to Custom PC Builder to create a new profile
Select Select Category to display by Row. Title will receive default by Category (can be customized)
Click the Add new row button to add a new row.
Click Update to save the configuration
3. Create frontend page
- Go to Pages
- Click Add new page to create a page
- Enter any title
- Enter the shortcode [custom_pc_builder id="cau-hinh"] in the content where cau-hinh is the id of the shortcode
- Save and view results
- Add: Stock Status Filter (Backend)
- Update: Perfomance optimze
- Add: Print product warranty into excel file (requires that you have previously added product warranty, select Warranty at Settings)
- Add: Color, heading text custom
- Fix: Filter/Searching products more accurately
- Update: Perfomance optimze, caching
- Update: Frontend layout
- Requirements: PHP 7.2.5 above
- Add: Add PRINT feature (Visible for Desktop Web)
- Fix: Critical error in Site Health, system optimization
- Update: Enter description instead of
- Add: Filter by price, display the maximum price bracket for the category that the customer has selected
- Fix: Display currency
- Remove: Select page to share
- Update: Sharing
- Fix: Backend layout issue
- Add: Upgrade allows you to create multiple configuration pages (Multiple Custom PC Build Pages)
- Add: Check products out of stock before adding to the configuration list
- Update: Backend Layout
- Fix: Version Updating
- Fix: shortcode
- Add: Background logo where sharing
- Fix: Save Image Automatically (Except Chrome on iOS, long press and save the photo)
- Fix: Limit product filter count
- Style: Filter by product attribute (Mobile).
- Add: Export to xlsx
- Add: Export as Image.
- Add: Sharing.